Hi! is it possible to use custom models from huggingface ? i want to use modelscope version
Text2Video GUI 0.01
A downloadable tool for Windows
Important! You require a NVidia card with at least 12Vram to run this.
Step by step:
- Download the .rar
- Run "Text2Img GRisk GUI.exe"
- Write your prompts to the text box
- Change output folder (optional)
- Press render.
- If it is the first time running the app. It will download aroung 13gb of files (models for the IA) (Check the CMD window to see download status)
- After that it will render each prompt and save it to the output folder.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
is no good, the downloads are way over 13gbs, pls don't download this!... just use stable diffusion auto1111 extension to install modelscape to use this!
ok. how do I install auto 1111? is there a GUI version of the installer? since I'm not familiar with conda or python programming I would like to have a GUI installer that installs the auto 1111 server with stable diffusion and extension installer
Where does this download text2video_pytorch_model.pth to? The app keeps failing to download it after trying for 3 hours, but I can download it myself in 30 minutes. Where do I put the one I download myself? I can't find where it's adding a new file during the app's download. Thanks!
any chance for a linux version?
and I see the watermarks :P