Im still having the same issue "Divided by Zero"
Alpha 0.37 Released
- Tried to fix the random "Divided by zero" error that appear some times.
- Some smaller in the code that generate the video for mode 3 and 4
- Mode 1 and 2 was removing the first frame, fixed
- A lot of improvements on selecting the frames for GIF files
- If the option "Limit Color Palette" is selected, it will generate two output video files. The first is generated via ffmpeg and the other via PIL, the PIL version should work a little better for pixel art and perfect loop animations.
- If "Perfect loop" is not selected, it will add the last original frame to the interpolated_frames folder
DAIN_APP Alpha 0.37 632 MB
34 days ago