Dain-App [Alpha 0.38]
A downloadable tool for Windows
This application only work with NVIDIA graphic cards, AMD graphics card DOES NOT work in this application. Also the NVIDIA Hardware need to support CUDA 5.0 or bigger to work.
[Make sure you have a compatible Nvidia card before asking for support]
[If you have a OutOfMemory Error, read the Bug session here]
- Making pixel-art animation with dain-app [By RedError]:
** This is an beta project, errors and limitations exists **
Dain-App is a free app that let you take any form of media like movies, stop-motion, anime, cartoons, sprites, etc and interpolate new frames, generating a bigger frame-rate from the original file.
The app is currently in alpha and development. Sadly for now it require CUDA, so any computer that don't support CUDA will not be able to run this app (AMD and older Nvidia cards).
- The backbone of this project is a algorithm called DAIN. If you are a developer and want to check it out, here is the github: https://github.com/baowenbo/DAIN
- This application only work in NVIDIA cards, since it require CUDA to work. Even execution on CUDA it take a long time to render, most likely would take months rendering in the CPU, so a CPU version might never come out.
!!!!!!READ THIS!!! BUGGGGSSS!!!!!
- If you get a error "Out of memory" its because the resolution of your video is to big, you need to turn on the "Split" option so you render little pieces of each frame one at time.
- "Cuda not supported" and similar messages means that your computer most likely don't have a compatible CUDA. Need to have CUDA 5 or above.
Some video examples showing the interpolation generated by Dain-App:
Click download now to get access to the following files: