A downloadable tool for Windows
Sucessor to Dain-App, Rife-App use a new algorithm that can be found clicking here.
Rife-APP can run 25X faster than Dain-App and use way less Vram. A Nvidia card can still boost the speed of the application, but unlike Dain-App, it can also run on the CPU (slower)
Rife-App take a input mp4/gif/webm/etc and interpolate the frames to make it 2X/4X/8X the input FPS.
Profits will be shared with Rife creator, but if you like you can also donate directly to him on his Paypal:
You can also check my other projects on Patreon:
User FutaraDragon used Rife-App to generate more frames for the FX sprites in it's StarBound mod:
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $24.90 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- New version very soon26 days ago
- Rife 3.20 with experimental AMD support.Apr 30, 2022
- Rife-App 3.10 releasedApr 12, 2022
- New update soonFeb 21, 2022
- Rife-App 2.80Nov 30, 2021
- Rife-App Update 2.70Nov 09, 2021
- Rife-App 2.5 updateOct 11, 2021